Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Total Trainer DLX-III Home Gym




Overview


The most durable finish on a total trainer yet! Our highly polished chrome finish is more durable and easier to maintain than conventional painted models. Why settle for less than the best? The DLX III has 11 levels of resistance and a user capacity of 400 pounds. It gives you the convenience of having a multi station gym in your home. It is shipped double boxed and has a shipping weight of 103 pounds.


More Info Click Here


Customer Review


I used to go to a gym and just do regular workouts to stay in shape, but I was never a gym rat with bulging muscles. I just stayed in shape as best I could. Then I got married and two kids later I was 30 pounds overweight. It was very hard to find time between work and two small kids to get back to the gym so I floundered. I researched the Total Gym (the Chuck Norris / Christy Brinkley machine) and a few others before I cam across the Total Trainer by Bayou Fitness. All the reviews I read seemed to say you get everything the other gyms offer (and more) for less money and the same (or better) quality. So I took a chance on the DLX III since they had a full money back guarantee. It's been the best 0 or so bucks I've spent in a LONG time! Here are some of the key features that have made me extremely glad I bough this gym:

1. It folds up EASILY in seconds (literally) and can be rolled just as easily out of sight.

2. It unfolds even more quickly than it folds up.

3. The attachments that it comes with (pull up bar/leg press pad, etc) attach and come off very easily so switching exercises is super quick.

4. The quality of the machine feels great! It glides smoothly and nothing feels cheap on this thing.

5. The intro and Workout DVD that come with it are a great way (at least for me) to get started with a complete workout on the machine rather than trying to plan what I was going to do next. The DVD is cool because it pairs exercises to show you how to combine two different exercises into a continuous set.

6. IT'S FUN TO USE!!! This is the most important thing about any exercise equipment especially if you are a normal person who just wants to stay more fit but would really rather be doing something else!

On a separate but related note, my wife really appreciates the machine because it takes up almost no space when it is folded up, so it's not an eyesore to her.

There may be better deals out there on this machine, like at the Bayou Fitness site where I got mine, so shop around.
Wherever you buy it though, I really think you'll have enough fun on it to use it at least a couple of times a week. And let's be honest, if you are doing no exercise now, then two times a week is a big step forward! So be realistic and reasonable with yourself and have fun!


More Customer Review Click Here


Related Products




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Aug 24, 2010 17:57:03

No comments:

Post a Comment