Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bowflex Xtreme SE Home Gym [Discontinued]




Overview


Enjoy all the benefits of gym-style vertical design and quality for serious workouts. All in a compact size that fits smaller workout spaces.


More Info Click Here


Customer Review


Delivery was a one day late but that was due to the local delivery company. Assembly was easy. Great, easy workouts, and I have lost 19 pounds and am stronger than I've been in 25 years. I am 62 years old, and feeling great. The only issue I have is the video does not really help with setting up the pulleys and that took a little time to figure out, but now OK and easy to do in seconds.
I noticed after being able to add weight to my routine that the resistance with the two 50 pound rods was MORE than combined 30 and 2-10 pound rods offered. I called bowflex, and they immediately sent a new rod package. Problem solved.


More Customer Review Click Here


Related Products




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Aug 05, 2010 12:19:07

No comments:

Post a Comment