Sunday, August 15, 2010

Total Trainer DLX Home Gym




Overview


The Total Trainer DLX has10 levels of resistance and will allow you to lift 4% to 69% of your body weight. The DLX is loaded with attachments and is equipped with the Super Tuff TPU-90-AE roller and axle system. The DLX is shipped fully assembled and has a shipping weight of 93 pounds. The maximum user height for this Total Trainer is 6' 2". If you are taller than 6' 2", consider our Advanced DLX, DLX-II or DLX-III. These home gyms will accommodate users up to 6' 7".


More Info Click Here


Customer Review


I'm not sure that I've had it long enough for an adequate review, but have been using every other day for about a month now. The soreness is gone so I'm hoping the benefits have begun.

Pros: Heavily built and contrary to other reviews, I have found it easy to fold up and set up. The press bar and foot board that comes with sits in their holes fairly well but need a little coaxing to get out at the bottom. I think that time will help with this. I also find height adjustments far easier than I thought they would be - takes mere seconds so changing from one to another during a routine is not an issue as I thought it might.

Cons: Nothing really with the machine itself. Frankly though, even though there are allot of exercises listed, most are just slight variations of a very few basic ones. It's enough to get a decent workout without having to do the same thing, but the dozens listed is a bit of a stretch (no pun intended).

The only other thing is the attachements for leg workouts - it probably isn't a system most would use as it takes some finess to get it hooked to the ankle right, then to the system (which really can't stay all the time), then getting yourself set properly on the board. It works, but simply takes too much effort and you lose valuable time. Therefore, without it, you lose a few of the exercise options in the book. As a minor thing - one DVD gives a good workout routine and then says at the end "come back on Wednesday for the cardio workout" - which does not exist on the DVD.

Overall: I'm very happy with the purchase so far and have no regrets. This in combination with a reistance bike is a good all around workout. I asked my doctor if this would be an adequate system since I've lost allot of capacity of cardio due to a foot problem. He asked if it got me winded and could keep me winded? When I advised that it certainly does, he advised that it in turn, it is raising the heart rate and would also serve as an adequate cardio workout.


More Customer Review Click Here


Related Products




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Aug 15, 2010 15:38:07

No comments:

Post a Comment