Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bowflex Ultimate 2 Home Gym (Refurbished)




Overview


The Bowflex Ultimate 2 Home Gym is a total-body solution that delivers everything you could possibly imagine for great fitness results. It offers over 95 exercises and includes a lat tower, leg extension/leg curl station, preacher curl attachment, integrated squat station and more. Included with Your Bowflex Ultimate 2 Home Gym: No-Change Cable Pulley System; 310 lbs of Power Rod Resistance (upgradeable to 410 lbs/186 kg); Lat Tower with Angled Lat Bar; Leg Extension/Leg Curl Attachment; Preacher Curl Attachment; Built-In Cardio Rowing Machine; Integrated Squat Station; 5-way Hand-Grip/ Ankle Cuffs; Workout DVD; Quick Reference Fitness Poster with Detailed Instructions for Each Exercise


More Info Click Here


Customer Review


As a previous reviewer stated, Yes, this comes in about 6 different boxes, (I also got more boxes because I ordered more attachments). Yes, it does take about 8-18 hours of assembly (varies depending on how good you are at putting things together). When you first open the boxes and see all of the parts the task does look daunting, but the Bowflex instruction manual does a fair job of explaining how to assemble it. I am OK at assembling things, such as Ikea and Target furniture. Although, this was definitely a step up in difficulty, it isn't impossible. It does take some patience and attention to detail. Took me 3 days working 4hrs a day to complete the machine, total 12hrs. I did feel a sense of accomplishment knowing that I finished and did it alone.

I used it for a month and a half straight and after 4 weeks there were obvious results. Unfortunately I fell off the workout wagon and began to use it less and less because I just got busy with life. But if you use it it does work!

One negative, I guess, is that it is BIG, about L8'xW4'xH7' so you must have room for it. Even folded up it takes up about L5'xW4xH7'(for the exercises that you get the size makes sense)I had it in our bedroom because it was the biggest room in our old apt, besides the living room. Now we have a garage and I keep it there. It is a much better spot for it. Now that I have my own workout room, I plan on getting back on the wagon and working out with it regularly. It is a great machine that is fun to use. (For me, it is even more fun to workout with a partner).

Keep in mind that it is different from using free weights. Where free weights tend to get easier when you get to the top of your contraction, the Bowflex power rods on the other hand start off easier and get tougher towards the top of your contraction. It takes some getting used to but as you use it you will get used to it.

There are so many exercises that you can have a different workout every week. It is Well constructed, very durable, and most importantly it is effective. I payed about ,500 for it with the ab crunch attachment and I still feel that it was money well spent. I will make my money back on this the longer I have it as compared to a gym membership for 5yrs.

So if you have the space are self motivated and want a home gym, this is the product for you. Save yourself the trouble and get the Ultimate 2 Accessory rack as well. At first I Thought I wouldn't need one but I am probably gonna get one in the next few months because the accessories are everywhere and with it they will be a lot more organized and easier to access when needed as well as store when not in use.


More Customer Review Click Here


Related Products




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jul 10, 2010 05:38:03

No comments:

Post a Comment