Thursday, October 7, 2010

Weider Total Body Works 5000 Gym




Overview


Able to accommodate over 100 body shaping exercises, features body weight resistance and additional bands to add up to 50 lbs of resistance


More Info Click Here


Customer Review


I bought the Weider Total Body Works 5000 gym thinking it might be a cheaply made imitation of the Total Gym. I was pleasantly surprised when this turned out not to be the case. The product is well made and fun to use. I love the versatilty of this gym. You can move from one series of exercises to another quickly and with ease. I like it that your entire body is always in motion, and for that reason, the experience is not as mundane and boring as using a weight bench or free weights can be. I weighed in at 210 pounds when I started using the gym. After five weeks of using the gym for 20 minutes a day and watching what I ate, I am now 12-13 pounds lighter and still loosing. My muscle tone has greatly improved.

While this is still very much a workout and using it cannot be considered really comfortable, it is more fun for me than all the other products and exercise styles I have tried, save walking/jogging. It will product results. There is no need to pay extra for a Chuck Norris or Christie Brinkley endorsement. Save your money and buy this instead.


More Customer Review Click Here


Related Products




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Oct 07, 2010 06:38:06

No comments:

Post a Comment