Monday, October 11, 2010

Bowflex Motivator 2 Home Gym [Discontinued]




Overview


The Bowflex Motivator 2 offers a total body workout in as little as 20 minutes a day. It incorporates specific circuit training into one workout and provides more than 50 different exercises. Great for all fitness levels, this versatile machine helps work the abs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, and lower body.


More Info Click Here


Customer Review


I was looking for something I could put in my home that would allow me to do some resistance training. After much debating, I opted to purchase this machine. I haven't been disappointed!

Lets start with the Price. I purchased this for 9 and opted for the free shipping. I feel that this product is a bargain at that price. I've looked into many other pieces of equipement that cost much more and did much less.

Assemble wasn't too bad. There are quite a few pieces in the box that need to be assembled. It looks a little overwhelming when you first open the box, however the assembly instruction manual is very thorough and easy to understand. If you have any experience putting things together (ie. Ready-to-assemble furniture or toys) this will be a snap.

The product is very sturdy. It is a little large, so make sure you have the space to put it. If you are looking to lift heavy amounts of weight, the only drawback to this model is it can't be upgraded with more weight. For me, the 210 lbs. was enough, but for others, it may not be.

Overall I am very satisfied with this purchase.


More Customer Review Click Here


Related Products




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Oct 11, 2010 07:38:08

No comments:

Post a Comment