Thursday, September 30, 2010

TRX Pro Pack + Door Anchor




Overview


You don't need a home gym to enjoy a total home fitness program. This system provides everything you need to build strength, increase your flexibility, spot-train, and fit in a comprehensive, healthy workout anytime you want, anywhere you want. So all of your fitness bases are covered in this TRX starter kit, we've included the following: TRX Suspension Training P2 Model which features all new modular anchoring interface; TRX Door Anchor; 65 minute Basic Training DVD and full-color 35 page Workout Guide; 2 In box printed workouts: TRX Endurance Circuit and TRX Metabolic Blast; TRX Storage Bag; 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee.


More Info Click Here


Customer Review


As an avid gym-rat who gets a little twitchy when he misses a workout, I was looking for something I could use to get a good strength training workout while traveling on vacation or for work. The personal trainers at our gym introduced me to the TRX system and I ordered one to give it a try.

In the few short weeks I've owned it, I have been able to take the TRX Home Training Bundle on a camping trip, on a business trip, and to work with me for a 2-day IT system crash event.

While camping I was able to use trees and the rafters in a pavilion to support the TRX system, and found both made easy platforms for great workouts. At hotels and while trapped at work for two days, I was able to use the door mount to sneak in some workouts, and I found that platform to be stable as well.

So it seems to me you can almost always find a place to mount the TRX system, as long as you exercise a little common sense about doing so safely. And once it's mounted securely, the TRX system is quite versatile, and allowed me to perform many exercises to get a completely taxing strength workout. The system is simple to use and well-marked for making quick changes between exercises. For the configurations that are less intuitive, the included book provides good illustrations, tips, and tricks.

The only reason I withheld a 5th star on this review is because of the way the TRX system is constructed. The materials and workmanship seem solid to me. But the product is finished in such a way that very little of the system is modular. That is to say, if you were ever to wear out a pad on one of the handles, replacing it would require a lot of craftsmanship, not just a simple swap-out. So I expect that needing to replace any component on the TRX system would likely be met with having to replace the whole kit and kaboodle. I think a modular design would allow me to be more aggressive with the unit while making me comfortable I could replace parts fairly inexpensively. ('Cause let's face it, nearly 0 for nylon and ingenuity is pushing it anyway).


More Customer Review Click Here


Related Products




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Sep 30, 2010 04:57:05

No comments:

Post a Comment