Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cory Everson Home Trainer




Overview


Cory Everson Home Trainer is the perfect home exerciser folds flat to store, has 3 stretch bands on each side with 7 levels of resistance work out for the entire body, includes ankle strap, hand grips, utility bag & work out chart with 39 exercises, weight limit 220lb.


More Info Click Here


Customer Review


First off, I'm a huge fan and admirer or Cory Everson and have always respected her ethics and dedication. I originally had the same exact product made by Gold's Gym and used it for over 20 years and had hunted around for months before I came across this on amazon quite by accident. It's EXACTLY like the one I had -- I've always liked it because it folds up and can be stored out of the way but is still a very hearty piece of equipment for working out hard. It's slightly less better quality than the Gold's Gym I had, but so far any issues have been incredibly minor and addressable. One thing they don't tell you in the description is that SOME assembly is required; it's actually mostly put together and you have to put on some of the parts yourself. I'm a 53 year old woman and it literally took me less than 30 minutes to assemble it. And since the bands are new, I'm getting a whole new workout again; my old one had stretched out for the most part and I had to do lots of reps to get a workout in.

In any event, I do recommend the product; it does exactly what you need it to do and provides a good challenge with the varying resistance of the bands.


More Customer Review Click Here


Related Products




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Sep 09, 2010 22:57:09

No comments:

Post a Comment