Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Body By Jake Tower 200 Full-Body Exercise Gym




Body By Jake Tower 200 Full-Body Exercise Gym Overview


Tower 200 gets you in great shape like 5 time Mixed Martial Arts Champion Randy "The Natural" Couture: * 11 Minutes "No Excuses" * 200 lbs. Total Resistance * Over 200 Exercises * Limited Lifetime Warranty

More Info Click Here


Customer Review


I purchased the Tower 200 at my local Target store for 0, which came with a Target gift card. This means that the Tower 200 actually cost me 0. I completely agree with the other reviewer on all points. It's well made, easy to install, and you can start your workouts almost immediately. I suggest watching the DVD first, which is included with the package. The workouts are effective and fairly safe to do. The excercises on the manual look good but lack detailed instructions. If you're familiar with bodybuilding, I'm sure you can figure it out. The kind of people that would get the biggest bang for their buck, are probably weekend warriors that want to get in shape, but don't have the time or money to go to a gym. I believe it's safe to use if you're in your 40's or 50's. I'm a martial artist, and use it for conditioning and strength training. I especially like doing the 11 minute and MMA workout shown on the DVD. In my opinion, the people that wouldn't be challenged by the Tower 200 are hardcore body-builders or well-conditioned athletes because they may find the workouts too easy. For the average everyday Joe or Jane that wants to get in shape without getting hurt or spending a lot of money on expensive gym equipment or membership...the Tower 200 is for you!!!


More Customer Review Click Here


Related Products




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 25, 2010 00:50:04

No comments:

Post a Comment