Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Powerline BSG10X Home Gym, Short Assembly, 160lb Weight Stack




Overview


Excellent workouts, Limited Space, and Quick Assembly are just three of the features offered by the Newest Powerline Home Gym, the BSG10. You do not need an engineering degree to put the BSG10 together. The gym comes 90 percent preassembled in one box. All of the high impact resistant nylon pulleys and 2200lb tensile strength steel cables have been hung and strung by the factory. No confusing diagrams to follow during this assembly. It's a simple 9 bolt process. You can be working out in as little as 30 minutes. The compact frame, less than 4 foot wide and 6 foot tall let you install this gym anywhere. Engineered to be compact and easily assembled the BSG10 does not compromise your workouts. A stable platform and multiple seat adjustments let the BSG10 accommodate many users of all sizes. A 160lb. adjustable weight stack, high, mid and low pulleys, 8 position adjustable press arm and leg developer station the BSG10 enables the user to perform over 40 exercises, safely and biomechanically correct. Included with the BSG10 is a 48 lat bar a low row bar and an abdominal harness. Just click on the tech spec tab to see the many features built into this incredible new Powerline gym. The BSG10 also comes back by the Powerline Exclusive 10 Year Warranty. You can't afford not to make this a part of your own home workout center. Watch the BSG10 Assembly Animation


More Info Click Here


Customer Review


Love this machine. Was delivered in one large box. It comes mostly assembled, but it's in enough pieces that you can carry them anywhere in your house for final assembly. All the cabling and pulleys are already on the machine. There really are only nine bolts to install. But I took my time with it -- about an hour and a half. If I had help, I could have done it in under an hour.

I have a weight bench with free weights, but I purchased this machine so my wife and children could lift without the dangers posed by free weights. They can lift with this machine without me there to spot them.

Comes with 160 lbs of metal weights, which is plenty for me, my wife and our children. No, you can't add any more weights to the set.

It works great and is very compact. Fits nicely in my basement, which does not have a very high ceiling. To change the weights, you just pull a metal pin out of one slot and stick it in another. Takes about a second. The weights and the levers move very smoothly, just like the machines they have at the gym. In fact, this is very close to gym quality (probably because Body Solid makes some commercial equipment, I believe).

I have not completely abandoned my weight bench, but you just cannot beat the convenience of this home gym. Changing from one exercise to another is a breeze, so I'm able to get my workouts done a lot faster.

I did not buy the optional leg press because, from the pictures, its looks like you can't use the curl bar while the leg press is attached, and it would be kind of inconvenient to have to put the leg press on and off every time I use the machine. If anybody has the leg press, I'd love to hear how it's worked out for them.


More Customer Review Click Here


Related Products




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 16, 2010 22:57:08

No comments:

Post a Comment