Thursday, May 6, 2010

Body Solid G8I Iso Flex Home Gym




Overview


Body Solid G8I Home Gym The Body Solid G8I is the most complete Iso Flex Gym available. The G8I is built around the 3 Dimensional Independent Motion Arms. The freedom of the arms allow you to work the primary targeted muscles as well as the secondary stabilizer muscles for more natural, more defined muscle development. The unique Iso Flex arms make doing chest presses, shoulder presses, pectoral flys, and resistance ab crunches a breeze. You do not even have to get up. Just reach around, move the selector pin and keep going. Combine that with the Swiveling Dual Pulley Lat Station to do conventional pull-downs as well as independent crossover or diverging pull downs. The Chest Supported Mid Row Station uses the independent press arms and adjustable Durafirm back pad to give you support and balance isolating your mid and lower lats for a more targeted workout. The G8I goes one step further, for superior leg development we have included a state of the art, patented Leg Curl Leg Extension Station. A fully adjustable back pad provides support in either Seated Leg Extension or a Supine Leg Curl. The G8I includes a 210 lb. weight stack for added resistance and a beautiful modern design that works in every home


More Info Click Here


Customer Review


When I was shopping for a weight machine I could find no reviews on the G8I. Now that I've used one for a while I thought I should provide one.

I was first attracted to the G8I because of its size. At 6'6" many machines are too small for me. This one isn't. It feels right for me. Assembly is straightforward and pretty intuitive. I use it for circuit training; 5 sets of 15 reps- one set of each of four pulling exercises straight through without rest periods alternating with 10 minutes treadmill first day; five sets of four pushing exercises punctuated with treadmill second day followed by rest days. Four sessions per week. The machine works very well for this. adjustments are made very quickly and easily. The machine does not interfere with the momentum of the session. The actions are smooth and silent. The machine handles almost everything I need very well including deadlifts. The one exception is squats (I don't have space for the optional leg press), which I do with free weights. I don't mind. I still like the feel of free weights.

Overall I'm impressed with the machine. Oddly enough, I find myself actually fond of it.

Update: I've been using the machine for seven weeks now. No problems. Nice machine.


More Customer Review Click Here


Related Products




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: May 06, 2010 05:00:04

No comments:

Post a Comment