Saturday, April 17, 2010

Total Gym 26000 Home Gym




Overview


Total Gym 26000 Home Gym Total Gym 26000, the new generation of the original clinical model, provides 10 resistance levels and comes equipped with impressive new features inspired by the needs of the commercial environment. The NEW wide-based Telescoping

More Info Click Here


Customer Review


I absolutely love this thing!!! I work out several times a week on this machine and the Power Tower. I have also used the low-end version you see endorsed by Chuck Norris on TV. Even though you can get mild to moderate results from the low-end version, I personally didn't think it was quality made or very stable. The Power Tower and the 26000 are a couple of the upper-end Total Gyms with the Power Tower being the most expensive model. Both are sturdy enough to be used for commercial use and they provide the same range of exercises, but the 26000 is my personal preferance. This model's pull-up bar isn't bare metal like the one on the Power Tower, so your hands don't slip when sweating. You can also easily position your hands differenlty when doing pull-ups in order to target biceps or lats. Plus there is no motor to malfunction, which I've notice to be a problem with the Power Tower. I personally think the slight inconvenience of having to manually adjust the resistance is worth the added reliability of the product. This model is extremely sturdy and reliable so it will last forever. Plus with the different accessories, you can workout every part of your body. It makes workouts so simple and fast. I also love the fact that you can constantly increase your level of workout either by increasing the elevation or by adding weights onto the attachable weight bar. I started out using this machine to rehab an injury and it's been great that it can still make me break a good sweat and challenge me well after recovery. I went from being extremely active to sedentary while injured so naturally some weight gain occurred and this has also worked like a charm to drop the pounds. I have my bicycle set up on a bike trainer at home and along with the Total Gym I'm able to do circuit training at any time in my own home alternating between reps on the Total Gym and cardio on my bike. You can always find little ways to make each exercise more challenging on this by increasing tension or by fine tuning your body positioning and movements. This is great for decreasing your waist line, increasing muscle strength, or just maintaining your current physique regardless of fitness level.


More Customer Review Click Here


Related Products




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 17, 2010 03:10:05

No comments:

Post a Comment